The University of Evansville is committed to providing people with disabilities comparable access to all programs and services. This includes access to electronic information and services. All official UE websites are in process to meet W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA conformance.
信息 and Communication Technology Standards and Guidelines Committee
In order to meet the guidelines established previously, the University has developed the Electronic 信息 Technology Committee (“Committee”) to oversee the implementation and completion of the steps necessary to meet compliance. The Committee will also be responsible for ongoing monitoring and training.
The Committee is in the process of developing a timeline that will outline the implementation milestones.
Committee members are listed as follows:
- Leslie Barton, Instructional Technologist, Center for the Advancement of Learning
- Robert Birkle, Manager of Network Infrastructure, Office of Technology Services
- Debbie Brenton, Coordinator of Disability Services, Office of Counseling and Health Education
- Keely Cutts, University 注册商, Office of the 注册商
- Michael Dawson, Senior Web Application Developer, Office of Marketing
- Chris Kohler, Web Development Coordinator, Office of Marketing
- Bob Pristash, Associate Athletic Director for Media Relations, Department of 体育运动
- Michael Smith, Chief 信息 Officer, Office of Technology Services