Hoosier Aces Scholarship - Entering Fall 2024
Freshmen entering in the Fall of 2024 who meet the following criteria will receive the Hoosier Aces Scholarship which in combination with other gift aid will cover tuition, fees, 标准的住房，以及膳食. No special application is needed to be awarded the Hoosier Aces Scholarship. It will automatically be offered to qualified Indiana students who meet the following criteria:
- Have a family adjusted gross income of less than $60,000
- Are eligible for free or reduced lunch as determined by the National School Lunch Act
- Are eligible for Indiana state grant funding
- 文件的 Free Application for Federal Student 援助 (FAFSA) 2024年4月15日
- 平均绩点是3分.75 (weighted) or higher
- Have a Student 援助 Index (SAI) of 0 or lower as determined by the FAFSA
UE will first combine the student's UE 奖学金, Indiana State Grant Funding, and Federal Grant Funding. Any remaining gap between this combined amount and full-time tuition, full-time fees, 标准的住房 and meal costs will be covered through the Hoosier Aces Scholarship. 以这种方式, UE ensures the student will have no out-of-pocket costs for full-time tuition and fees, or 标准的住房 and meals.
- 维护 Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- 每年 提交FAFSA 4月15日前
- Meet credit hour requirements for on-time state award
- 继续 to meet adjusted gross income criteria threshold reported on the FAFSA
- 继续 to demonstrate highest financial need (0 SAI or lower) as determined by the FAFSA
For students meeting these requirements, UE will renew the Hoosier Aces Scholarship for a total of 4 years (8 fall/spring semesters total; excludes summer).
在随后的几年里, if a student meets institutional requirements, but is no longer a 0 or lower SAI or only meets credit hour requirements for full-time state award, the grant amount offered in year 1 will be awarded.
812-488-2364 or 800-424-8634
Room 105, Olmsted Administration Hall
Room 105G, Olmsted Administration Hall